*Patent No. 6,997,174
Bee Stinger Pro Hunter Stabilizers priced from $59.99 - $99.99
When the shot of a lifetime presents itself you want to have complete confidence in your shot. Bee Stinger’s patented design will increase your downrange accuracy and give you the confidence you seek when you come to full draw. Bee Stinger’s Pro Hunter stabilizers are fabricated with Smart Carbon Technology, and use an Internal Harmonic Dampener to help dissipate high frequency vibration that may transfer into the bar. The end-weight is specifically designed to obtain the maximum moment of inertia for the given length of the stabilizer.
Bee Stinger Archery Stabilizers feature:
- Weight Forward Design: Specifically engineered to obtain the maximum moment of inertia for the given length of the stabilizer.
- Ultra Light Rigid Carbon Rod: Allows you to take full advantage of the end weight.
- Smart Carbon Technology: Combines high grade carbon plus a state-of-the-art manufacturing process to increase the overall rigidity of the rod and ultimately maximizing stabilization.
- Internal Harmonic Dampener: Helps minimize vibration that is transferred from the riser to the stabilizer upon release of the shot.
- End-Caps: Machined of solid 6061 aluminum, allows the rod to stay lightweight without compromising its integrity.
- Powder Coated End Caps and Weights: Protects the metal surfaces from oxidation and every day wear and tear.
- Stainless Steel Studs: Corrosion resistant from outside elements without sacrificing strength.